Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Times..........

We spent Saturday at Devil's Den. Such a great time for all of us!!!! I grew up going there and thought it would be fun for the girls. Evan did a lot of screaming "spider", and talking about how grossed out she felt, but I think she really had fun. Of course, Ella had a blast. She is definitely in her element when she is outside, and though I wouldn't call myself the outdoorsy type, her joy in it makes me want to be right out there with her.........-h.





We rented pedal boats. Ella went with Brad, and after they got out in the water, he realized she couldn't reach the pedals so he had to do all the work himself. Evan and I had fun, she was great help with the peddling.



We hiked up to the cave and the girls and Brad went in. I went in about 20 feet and it started to get really narrow...enough for me...made me very nervous and back out I went while they trudged on. I thought the girls would be too scared to do it but they weren't at all. They were in there for about 20 minutes and then they emerged, quite filthy. Ella loved it, Evan did not. Way too dirty in that cave for her.

Brad caught this tiny, baby turtle, so now we have a new pet. "Princey" is now living in a fishbowl in Evan's room.

0 comments: