Friday, September 19, 2008

Evan's First Sleepover........

Evan is off to stay the night with her friend, Sophie. This is her first time to stay the night with someone besides family. I know most kids are usually already spending the night by 3rd grade, but there are hardly any girls in her class and her best friends have primarily been boys up to this point. When school started this year- I asked her who she was playing with at recess, she named off a couple of girls. I said "what about Grant?" (he was her BFF last year), and she said, "Mom, it's kinda weird to play with boys everyday when your in 3rd grade!" So there! Anyway, I hope it goes well. I guess you can't help but worry about how your kids will act when they're away, but I know she'll be great and have a blast. hrk

0 comments: