Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All Over but the Crying............

So sad!!! Last night was Ella's last t-ball game. We have had so much fun this summer with her playing ball. I can't believe how much she loves it and how much she has improved since the beginning. I don't know if I mentioned this in previous posts about t-ball, but when Ella is running, it is the cutest thing you've ever seen. She moves her arms and her facial expressions would make you think she is so fast, but it's like slow motion. She is very slow, but she can pick it up a little when someone is chasing her with the ball. The faces she makes while she is running are priceless. I am telling all this to lead up to the fact that I finally got good video of her running last night, and as she crossed home plate, she threw her arms up, like to say "YES, made it!" I was showing the video to Pattie after the game because I was so proud of it, and instead of hitting play, I hit erase! I almost cried. I am going to take the card to Bedford to see if they can recover it, and if I get it, I will post it when I do. Everyone please say a prayer that they can recover it because she may not run like that next year and I'll be so sad not to have captured it............-h. Here is video I got of her hitting. You can't get the true effect of her run in this one, though.

0 comments: