Sunday, July 20, 2008

Doggie in the Window.....

On the heals of losing the priceless video of Ella, I have figured out a way to share another video of her. She is singing Doggie in the Window, but this is not the version that I know. I love this video, granted, I am her mother so I'm certain that it is much cuter to me than it will be to anyone else. Her facial expressions are so cute and she was so serious about singing it. Anyway, I tried to post this a while back when I first took it, but it is to long for Blogger to download, so now I have put it on Youtube.com and embedded it in my blog. Am I getting computer savvy or what?!?!

1 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

Ok, your probably sick of my comments..... That is so cute! I think any mother would find that adorable! So did she really try to sell lemonade or was that just part of the song she came up with?