Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone has a great week! Mine is busy, busy but next week Brad and I are going to New Orleans, so I am eager to get this week over with! Anybody know anything about New Orleans? Any "must go" place to eat (or shop)?

I am planning to get the girls into their Halloween costumes soon for a little photo shoot. You know, on Halloween, we are always so busy and rushed and I end up getting not good snapshots, so I plan on doing it right this year. Evan is going to be Dorothy, my dream has finally come true! Her costume is sooooo cute! And you will just have to wait to see what Ella is going to be. It's classic Ella. A bizarre character that she has never even seen in a movie or cartoon. Whatever, she likes it so...........?!
Anyway.........Have a great Monday!
hrk
This is the hotel we are staying at in New Orleans.
It is on Bourbon Street in the heart of the French Quarter. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Mary Kate said...

hey girl...i love NO...you guys will have so much fun!! Two good restaurants I remember were Brennan's. It is a very nice breakfast place in the French Quarter. Wonderful food & bloody mary's!!!! You would definately need reservations!! Also we ate at Emeril's (on Tchoupitoulas) and it was very good! Have fun!!

Cara said...

Nola's which Emeril owns was good. We ate at the best hole in the wall steakhouse, but I can't remember the name. The food there is SOOOOOOOOO good. We are going back in the spring.