Thursday, May 8, 2008

Progress????

Well, I guess this is progress.? There is new sheet rock up and the new open wall is somewhat built, but today.......nothing. The plumber and the electrician were both supposed to be here this morning, but here it is 1:30, and no sign of anyone. :( I know these days of stand still are to be expected, but it's still soooo frustrating. This house is such a disaster, I just want to get this over with.
On the up side, we picked out the stain for the cabinets, the granite for the countertops, and the tile for the floor and backsplash. I can't wait for it to all come together.......h.

Strange how tiny it looks with everything out of it.

I just had to include this picture of our fabulous temporary kitchen that we have set up in the dining room. This morning when Evan was eating breakfast, she said, "I like having our kitchen like this. It feels like we're camping!"















0 comments: