Thursday, May 29, 2008

Take a Good Look.........


Well, take a good look at this picture because it's the last time you will see my sweet Ella with all of her teeth. She is having a little oral surgery in the morning. They will be pulling one of her front teeth to remove an extra tooth that is above it. The extra tooth is not allowing the permanent teeth above it to move down like they are supposed to, so we have to remove it surgically.

She is being very brave. She is a little worried about having to get up at 5am, but otherwise, she is fine with it. She's quite excited about the impending visit from the tooth fairy.

Of course, I am a little worried about my baby having general anesthesia and being in pain, but I'm sure I'll get through it. She has the best doctors, I know it will go well. (Am I reassuring myself?)

I will post pictures of her with the missing tooth as soon as she feels like posing for one........-h.

1 comments:

Mary Kate said...

I didn't know you had a blog...I am so excited to have it!! Good luck with Ella's surgery today...I hope she feels better soon! Thank you for the thoughts & prayers lately!! We are so excited & can't believe we are having TWINS!!!