Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have so much to be thankful for!

And I will tell you all of the things I am thankful for - later! Right now I'm off to bed after ringing in Thanksgiving in the NICU. Now I must sleep a few hours before it's time to FEAST! Please say a prayer for all the parents who's babies are spending the holiday in the NICU. What a difficult time it is for them. (I am most grateful for my healthy children)! And think of all the nurses that are spending their Thanksgiving taking care of the sick. (shout out to my homeys)! I love you all, whoever you are that read this! (holidays and lack of sleep make me emotional) Must sleep now.

hrk

1 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Thank you for all that you do as a nurse! I know that your job is hard and it takes a special person to do it!

Oh by the way, Next week I am job shadowing a Respiratory Therapist because I am debating applying to the RT school in NWA. Any advice? I know it is not what you do but I know you probably see them and see what they do.