Friday, November 21, 2008

Movie Review.......

Ok....so most of you know I became obsessed with Twilight and the series this summer. And FINALLY, after months of waiting for the movie, Lorelei and I went to the midnight premier last night. Was it worth it? O.M.G. Loved it. It is a little cheesier than I expected, and it, of course, doesn't get to go into Edward and Bella's relationship as much as I would have liked. But, that said, I think any true Twilight fan is gonna have to love it, just because! And one final note: Anyone who doesn't think Robert Pattinson (guy playing Edward) is H-O-T is just downright CRAZY because he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin fabulous to look at in this movie! Can't wait for you all to see it and tell me what you thought!!!!

Love to tha peeps.....hrk

0 comments: