Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the Oscar Goes To..........

Ok....maybe it's not an Oscar.....but it's close enough for me! I got this award from Jennifer and I am so thrilled! My very first blog award. I've waited a lot of months for this.....ya know....I keep seeing all these blogs where people are getting awards and I'm all...."Hello...people....I so need one of those and we all know I am worthy!" Well.....now I've got one! And I get to give it to people. I am giving to...........My Blogger Besties! (you are supposed to give it to 10 people...but I'm a rebel)..........
1. Angie....because she totally gets my humor and dishes out her own on her blog
2. Jenna......because she trusted me with her blog password (and don't ask me for it 'cause I will NEVER tell)
3. Rachel.....because she is completely HILLARIOUS!
4. Lesli.....because she has the most fabulous, well-stocked liquor cabinet you have EVER SEEN (and I am not even kidding!)
Now for the fine print.....
The rules of this award are: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
This is my first post in a week.........I had to take some time off to recover from the freezing cold ski trip (where I was left for dead on a freezing mountain...but I'm over that).
So, I am back at it!
love to tha peeps!
hrk

6 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

Bravo I love winning any type of award!!!!

the alder boys said...

Oh wow!!! My first award!!!! And very well deserved at that!! At least I get it for my favorite hobby (and I don't me REstocking the bar!) Oh how I LOVE a good drink at the end of the night! Thanks Heather and PLEASE come over anytime and have a drink with me!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Wow! I am speechless! Where do I even start?

I would like to the thank the Academy, all of my fans--without you, NONE of this would have been possible-- my fabulous manager, my loving friends & family, & above all, THANK YOU God!

Thank you SO MUCH (tears) God bless you all & goodnight.
I love you.........(now to the after-party)

Thank you Heather for allowing me to bust out my acceptance speech. I have been saving it for years! Heart you:)

Jenna said...

Oh yeah, I feel like I owe this honor all to you!!! If it weren't for you and this CRAZY idea of a blog....almost a year ago (wow, time flies!) we wouldn't even know about blog awards! ;)

The Anderson family said...

Heather, I love your blog! You have done a great job with it! I just now realized who you were (I of course remember you from St. Eds but didn't put that together with the girl named Heather following my blog, LOL). Anyway, thanks for the encouraging comments on my weight loss blog, I really appreciate it. I will enjoy following your blog as well!