Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home.......

We got home last night about 9pm. Sad times. We all had such a great time, it was sad to come home. I didn't post anything the last couple days we were there because I got completely obsessed with a series of books that Lorelei had been reading. They are the books by Stephenie Meyer (the first one is called Twilight) and they are fabulous. So if anyone needs some good reading, let me tell ya--I read two books in two days, and they are long but literally, I was not able to put them down. I am starting the fourth and final book in the series tonight....I can hardly wait. Seriously. It's a problem. I am useless when reading one of these books. So, Thursday night after the fishing trip, the kids fished out in the bay and caught a ton of little fish and one of them was a puffer fish. That was so neat for them all to see. Evan took some good pictures of it. Friday we gave the beach another try. The jellyfish were pretty much gone, but the wind was terrible and sure enough, about 30 minutes after we got there, the rain came. We had fun for a while, though. And I was able to get some pictures. Saturday morning, it was time to head home. We left the condo about 8:30am and got home at 9pm, so it wasn't too bad. It is good to be home with the doggies, but since it was 85 degrees there and it's 105 degrees here, I'd go back in a second!!!! Here are a million random pictures from the last couple of days.

0 comments: