Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So far, so good......

Well, I haven't posted in a while because I've had nothing to post. School days are long, then it's homework and soccer practice and blah, blah. Yuck. But on a positive note, the girls are doing great. Ella is loving school. She has asked to stay home a few mornings, but I tell her she can't and she gets right over it. She is doing well, she hasn't had to change a color once. That kind of shocks us because she is quite the talker. She has made friends with all her classmates and LOVES recess the best. She refuses to take her lunch, which bugs me because she is a picky eater and I know that she isn't eating much of what is on the school lunch tray. I asked her why she likes to get a tray--her reply, " Because you get to pick up your lunch credit card and scan it through that thing, then you get to pick out of three different kinds of milk!" Whatever?!? Evan is doing great, as well. She has homework everyday and talks a lot about how she wishes she could have just stayed in second grade forever because it was so much easier, but she is very organized and serious about her work. She was chosen to be the class ambassador by her teacher, which is a very nice compliment. She is responsible for showing any new students around and for taking absent kids assignment to the office. Of course, we are SUPER PROUD of her. As for me, I'm adjusting, as well. I've done a lot more running around this week, which is fun. And next week, I'm going to Fayetteville with some friends for the day. Those are definitely the perks of both girls being in school, but I do miss them terribly. I find myself watching Sponge Bob in the middle of the day sometimes. Odd! I don't have any pictures to post, so I scanned some of Ella's first week papers. So cute.

1 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

I hope all is well! I haven't seen a post from you in a few days!