Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shhhhh........

It is 8:45pm and MY KIDS ARE IN BED!!! What an exciting time, the first day of school! I love seeing how Evan prepares herself and listening to all the things she is excited about and all her little worries. I always loved the beginning of a new school year. I think the first day of school is to kids what New Years Day is to adults. It's their fresh start, their new beginning. I have tried to always make it really special for Evan, and now Ella. I hope that this first day is everything they want it to be and more. Please say a little prayer that all goes well, not just for them, but for all the sweet little ones going to school today....-h. Little heart shaped PB&J's for lunch.

2 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

I knew you would be like me and add to your blog about school. Little Ella will be at school just like Maggie. I think we might worry more then they do. Rachel :)

Our Blessed Family said...

So mom, how did you make it???