Monday, December 8, 2008

BEHOLD....................

The Christmas light cross!
I know you have all been anxiously awaiting this post. (admit it, girls, you haven't slept for all the anticipation). So, like I said, not quite the impact I was going for. I guess it probably won't cause any traffic accidents, but it's an effort, at least. No one can say I'm not keeping Christ in Christmas! No 'mam! It all about Jesus at my house!!!
Here is the underwhelming view from the street!
One more close up! This is what is next door. A beautiful life-size nativity! I think my cross compliments it nicely!
(Nuns live there, so we really are working the spiritual thing in my 'hood)! And here is the inspiration! Sweet Baby Jesus! Try to contain your jealousy, peeps!

1 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

Ok nuns live next door to you? Don't tell Maggie she will be stalking them. She is in awe of anything to do with church since she started IC. We think she might grow up to be a stripper nun.