Thursday, December 18, 2008

I. Am. Proud!

Wow! Last night, we had a Christmas recital featuring my beautiful, sassy girl on the piano. Evan has been taking piano lessons for about a year and a half and lately, she has just started to shine. We decided to have a recital for her here at our home, and invite family over to listen to her play some Christmas. We served refreshments and had a GREAT time. She got really nervous before it started and decided she didn't want to do it. But she went through with it and she did amazing. After it was over, she felt so good about it and I know it was the big confidence boost she needed to keep moving forward with her piano playing. I could not have been more proud of her. I even got a litte teary eyed when she started, I was overwhelmed with how proud I felt of her for all her hard work and for being brave enough to perform in front of all her guests. hrk

2 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

Bravo Bravo!!!!!!!!!

Sarah and Brad said...

How neat that you did that for her! It must be amazing watching your girls grow at this stage in their lives. Probably a little mind-blowing, too!

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!