Monday, December 8, 2008

Hold up, girls, I'm back to Crafting!

Uh-oh! I'm back at it. How fun are these ornaments? We've all seen these for sale at stores around town for $10.00-$20.00. Well, hold up, sistas, because these are so easy to make. Just a paint pen or two and a box of $2.50 ornaments from Hobby Lobby and you've got a fun little gift. (do I sound like i'm teaching craft class?)

What a fun addition to a teacher gift!
For my nephews! And a cute first christmas ornament for.....
Ms. Landy Lou!
So fun and easy and anyone can do this!
I totally expect you will all get crafting and post your creations.
Hooray for craft class!
Love ya,
Ms. Heather
(that's what you have to call me during craft class) heehee!
(do you all know I really wish i was a teacher?)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love them...totally inspires me to try! :)

Rachel Brown said...

Oh my goodness. You are such the crafty devil. I love it!!! Maggie would like Brad to come live with us. Would that be ok with your girls since she is in love with him. hAAA

the alder boys said...

I love it! My favorite thing is that you called my baby "Landy Lou!" Isn't that just the cutest!!
Ok, Lara and I have decided that you need to submit Ella singing Rudolph to the Ellen show. She is taking videos like that and putting them on her show. I know Ella could make it! It is too funny!