Sunday, April 5, 2009

still working.....

So....I am just going to live with the paint color for now....it seems as I get more furniture back in there, it might look ok...I'll live with it for a while, and if it doesn't grow on me...I'll paint it again.
Now I've moved on to the dresser, painting it the same color that I painted the bed. The dresser was white, now it is crumb cookie. Not much difference, but I did a little crackle distressing. I turned out ok. Not great....but ok.
I just did it in random spots...not sure about it.
by the way.....I love lazy Sundays. Not that I got to be too lazy, but everyone is back from out of town....and we snuggled on the couch and watched a movie while hubs made a big pot of chicken noodle soup (yummy)...Brother and I were so glad to have everyone back.
Did you all know that I had a boy? I don't talk about him much, but here he is..... Seriously, can you believe how much Ella looks like a boy here, all decked out in the turkey hunting clothes that her daddy bought her. Crazy girl! She is such a funny mix of tomboy and girly girl! Baseball and hunting........makeup and dresses! You never know with her. hrk

2 comments:

Jenna said...

OMG...she looks just like Brad in this picture. I don't often think she looks just like him, but definitely in this shot!! Caroline had a blast with your girls. She came home acting like she was 12 after being around them. She sounded just like a little version of Evan as she was telling us about her trip. Too funny!

Rachel Brown said...

Ella looks like one of those arab women hiding behind a scarf. I love the picture of Brad and Brother. They both look very cozy together. You are little Martha with your crackle finish. Can't wait to see the final product and I have to say I do like the color with the bed in there.