Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break.....How I Heart Thee..........

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~Charles Dickens
all the things i ......
Morning walks......

Hunting for abandoned birds nests.....

lazy afternoons, snuggled up for some tv.....

spending time in separate rooms....then deciding to be friends again.....

the non-stop giggling....

finding this tree at WalMart....I have been looking for it all my life....

what kind of tree is it?, you ask......

pajammas till noon....impromtu concerts.....

♥ to tha peeps....

hrk

4 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

Man alive I feel like the worst mom ever!

Evan said...

I am so mad at you for putting me on the blog. Peeps that is not my real voice! I was just nervous and......... I will never be on the grand ol opry

Mary Kate said...

are you going to the NICU party on the 18th??

Mary Kate said...

michael is going to be out of town the weekend of the party...do you think it would be okay if my mom or sister came with me??