Saturday, January 31, 2009

the day before 33.....

Well, here is a self portrait of me, the day before my 33rd birthday.
I don't like to have my picture made, and don't like to post pictures of myself on this blog, but for my birthday.....I might as well.
I am not sad, or feeling old, or anything. I love all birthdays, mine and everyone elses.
I still think I'm young. No sad birthday woes from me. Worst part was taking this picture, and I took about 20 before I got one I was willing to post.
Sooooo.....
no major plans, but having your birthday on Super Bowl Sunday (this happens to me 'bout every 7 years) is fun because it's already a day of parties and celebrations..........and I just pretend like they are all about me. "oh, look, Hooters has a special on wings for my birthday!", (just sayin).
AnYwAy.....
I am thinking I should have a giveaway for my birthday.....cause I'm just generous like that.
Today, I am going shopping and I am going to try to find something fab to give away. Check back tomorrow to see the big prize and LET'S GET READY TO PAR-TAY!
Love to tha peeps.
hrk

10 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

Happy early Birthday! You are no where close to old and I am glad you see that! You look great! I hope tomorrow is an amazing day for you!!

Erin said...

Hope you have a super happy birthday!! If you're old, then I'm old, so you ARE NOT old!!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day friend! I forgot you and Matt have the same birthday! Have a good one!

Jen said...

Well, you know...33 is a favorite number in our house...Larry Bird's old number! :) It's hubby's favorite, at least!

Happy Birthday!

Rachel Brown said...

Happy 33rd! You look wonderful. No birthday woes. I have decided after I turn 36 I will just keep having my 36th over and over haaaaaaaaaaa. Don't ask me why 36 scares me.

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I am so happy you are taking 33 so well. I hope I can be so positive in exactly one month when I hit the 30mark. Hope you have a SUPER day!

Mary Kate said...

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday!!

Angie said...

Smokin' picture! ;)
Happy Birthday!!

Small Town Girl said...

Happy late Birthday I read your blog all the time but this is the first time for me to comment you are so beautiful!! It is nice to meet you hope you had a wonderful birthday... And your daughters are so pretty!!

Sarah and Brad said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you had tons of fun!!

I've been trying to make this comment all day now and it wouldn't let me...I think it had somehting to do with the picture file that was open on my computer. Who knows...Anyway, hope your day was fun!!

Also, your background is way cute...such a creative tech-ie you are!!