Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Words.....

Well, when I woke up this morning (at 9:30-love a snow day) and saw the thin blanket of snow, I was thinking of some cute pictures I could take. Then we lazed around all day until almost all the snow was melted. I managed to get a few pictures, but nothing like I had in mind. I wanted to have the girls draw hearts in the snow to use as Valentine cards, but the only snow left when we got out there was on this bench. So......not what I had in mind.

We are going to frame this picture below and give it to Papa for his birthday. I tried really hard to get a picture of Ella jumping today to use for her birthday party invitation. God love her, she feels pretty bad today (i'm pretty sure she has pneumonia along with the strep throat) and she just wasn't all that in to it. This one below was the best one we got. Not sure what I'm going to do. This may not be the year to do an invitation with a picture.

Hope everyone enjoyed snow day #2 ! We sure did, although, I think Brad is pretty sick of all of us. I'm sure tomorrow will be back to reality and packin' those stinkin' lunches!

hrk

2 comments:

Cara said...

Cute pictures! I love the new layout design.

Rachel Brown said...

Love the new background!!! Did those girls come through that were supposed to design this for you?