Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear Cleaning Lady........

This is tough. This hurts me far more than it hurts you, I promise. Cleaning Lady, I have to quit you. I know, I know....we have been so good together! And I will never forget the aroma that you leave behind when you go, but it's for the best. The economy is just too unstable for us to be friends right now. It is time for me to make some changes, Cleaning Lady, and you are one of them. But Cleaning Lady, you are not alone. I am also ending a long time affair with Starbucks. This one is just as painful, and hurts just as much. Cleaning Lady, I hope you will forgive me. And I hope that my sweet home can adjust to my ways of cleaning without too much pain. Maybe when the economy stabilizes, sweet Cleaning Lady, we can be friends again. Until then, may all your dust bunnies disappear. All my sorrow, hrk

5 comments:

Jen said...

awww...sorry to hear the sad news! :(

the alder boys said...

Welcome to my HELL!! I hate not having a cleaning lady! I don't know if you are as bad as me but I do NOT want to clean my house with the little free time I have. (I would much rather be reading blogs! hahaha)

Rachel Brown said...

Haaaaaaaaa poor Heather! Maybe Brad can be your cleaning lady!

Angie said...

That's crazy! Great minds think a like! ;) Hopefully at the end of 2009, we can look back at this decision, & feel that it made a difference. If not, I'm gonna be pissed! Heart you!

Jen said...

About the blog design...honestly, if you don't like what you get, let me know if I can help! Maybe you can show me how to thread my dang sewing machine and I can spruce up your blog! :)