Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Little Lesson......

Ever wonder what will happen if you suck up not-quite-cooled fireplace ashes with your handy little vaccuum? Weeeelllllllll, I'll tell you what will happen..............sparks will fly out of it and this will happen to its insides:

Poor Baby! I love this little guy!

Never fear, I put him out on the patio to cool off for a few days, brought him back in and he's purring like a kitten. It's gonna take more than some hot ashes to put my little buddy down!
I am a little worried about how long he will make it with a hole in his guts, but we'll see!
hrk

3 comments:

Mary Kate said...

Too funny...michael did the same thing with ours not too long ago...still working though!!!

Rachel Brown said...

OH MY Gosh Heather! You are Mrs. Clean. You suck up the ashes before the fires out haaaaaaaaa

♥ JaYmE ♥ said...

ok that was very funny. sorry about ur vac, but it WAS funny. u get the same result when u vacuum up a remote battery.