Monday, January 19, 2009

Stolen Idea.....

I saw this idea on another blog (can't find it again to give credit) and knew I had to steal it. I found these at Michael's. The round one was 29 cents (swear) and the square one was 99 cents.

**edited to add** the blog I found this on was Joys of Home! (thanks to an anonymous commenter)
A can of chalkboard spray paint and some old ribbon and you have......
Wall-AH!
Since my cabinets usually look like this.... all sticky-noted up....I thought this would be a little cuter. The one on the blog I saw was hanging on a back door with a "take out the trash" reminder.

No more sticky-noted cabinets for me!

hrk

5 comments:

Mary Kate said...

how precious!!

Rachel Brown said...

You are Martha Stewart JR.

Cara said...

I am loving your blog and your organization and cute ideas!

Anonymous said...

You may have seen this on this blog. It's a great idea and love your interpretation of it. http://joysofhome.blogspot.com/

Sarah and Brad said...

You're so creative...I wish I had an ounce of creativity! Love seeing all the projects. Cute, cute.