Thursday, January 1, 2009

Haaaapppppy New Year.........

Good Morning! Am I the first one up? Hope everyone had a fab-u-lous (and safe) night and is recovering well this morning. We had a great time. We started the night with some take-out sushi, cocktails and a little Rock Band at Jamie and Lorelei's.

Then we went to MikaBeth's for a little while. (Thanks for having us!) We met Shane and Piper (Matt's sister and her hubs) and they were super sweet. We hung out there for a while, had a few more drinks, then headed home.

When we got home we watched The Dark Night. Scared me. I don't like scary movies AT ALL!

But it was so nice to have a night of just me and hubs, so I toughed out the scary movie and stayed up WAAAAYYY too late. Whatever, on New Years Eve, there is no too late!

GOOD TIMES......good times!

Brad worked so hard to get this dog to like him and let him hold him. Look at the pridein that face. He conquered. Gotta love my dog-whisperer hubs!

Love this pic!

MikaBeth fixed this one up all pretty. L.O.V.E. it!

Isn't this the cutest picture of them? I love those genuinely happy smiles!

Whet Whew! Happy Happy Day! My big resolution post will come later today! It's gonna be good with pictures and all. (don't act like your not excited about it)! Love to the peeps! hrk

0 comments: